Academic mobility in Estonia
TAC students can choose subjects from other departments' curriculums. Pursuant to existing partnership agreements, Tartu Art College, the University of Tartu, the Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tallinn University, the Tartu College of Tallinn University of Technology and Estonian Academy of Arts mutually recognize the academic achievements of students in the accredited areas of study at undergraduate and professional post-secondary levels, and offer mutual opportunities for students to participate in courses offered by these institutions.
The students at TAC have various opportunities for academic mobility:
- inside the College – change of curriculum; subjects from other curricula;
- in Tartu – subjects in other institutions of higher education in Tartu;
- in Estonia -- subjects in other institutions of higher education in Estonia;
- abroad – Erasmus program; TAC partner educational institutions etc.
TAC partner schools in Estonia:
- University of Tartu
- Viljandi Culture Academy; University of Tartu
- Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Tartu College of Tallinn University of Technology
- Tallinn University
- Tartu Art School
- Narva Vocational Training Centre
- Estonian Academy of Arts
TAC partners in Russia
- I. Repin St.Petersburg State Academy Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture
- St. Peterburg University of Film and Television
Tartu Art College and University of Tartu recognize each other's positively accredited bachelor's and applied higher education programmes and enable their students to participate in partner school's study programmes.